US Patent # 8,266,535
Together We Unite.
TeleForum™ technology was created to bring audiences together in a live, engaging event through the use of a simple technology. Now we bring you TeleForum +™. TeleForum + was created to bring a more personalized, custom experience to TeleForum™ users, through the use of simple and effective add-ons. It is loaded with new features to help draw your audience in, keep them interested and allow you different mediums to connect with them after the TeleForum™ event has ended. No other telephone town hall provider can offer a customized experience like Broadnet®. Connect with participants on a new level using one or all of the TeleForum + Features:
- 1to1Voice: There is nothing more personal than someone’s name. Use it and you have their attention. If you think participants will stay on the phone to listen to your message when you call them by name, mention their community, relevant issues or interesting content — you’re right! 1to1Voice gives you the power of personalization behind every TeleForum™ event. So the moment they answer, people become instantly engaged and receptive to whatever you have to say. In fact, 1to1Voice has been proven to increase opt-ins, durations and participation rates up to 27%! Learn More.
- Custom Music Hold: Connect with your audience before the TeleForum™ event begins with Custom Music Hold. You can use anything from company theme songs, game highlights to historic speeches. If it can be put into an audio format, it can be used for Custom Music Hold.
- SMS Messaging: Let’s face it, everything is more exciting if you have someone to share it with. SMS Messaging from Broadnet allows TeleForum™ participants to share their experience with friends and family by providing dial-in information, social networking links, coupon codes and other valuable information provided by the host via SMS. It’s as simple as pressing star 8 on your telephone keypad during the event. Learn More.
- TeleForum Registration: With TeleForum™ Registration, you now have the ability to create a customized Registration page to build dial-out lists for your event and collect participant information for future events. The link to this Registration page can be posted on your website, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn or sent through email. And because TeleForum™ Registrants are usually your biggest followers, it is no surprise that they stay on the call longer and are 40% more likely to participate in polls and ask questions than typical TeleForum™ participants. Learn More.
- Caller ID: Using registered caller IDs with customized names will allow you to customize what participants see when they are called, making it more likely that participants will answer your call.
- Contributor View: Use the contributor view to capture more information about TeleForum™ participants – information that can be used to follow up after the TeleForum™ event has completed or to cultivate a better relationship between you and your biggest supporters. Capture anything from alternative phone numbers and email addresses, to credit card information that can be used if the participant would like to make a donation. Learn More.
- Transcription: Was someone not able to listen in on the TeleForum™ call? Fill them in by posting a full transcription of the TeleForum™ event to websites or emails. Voice mails can also be transcribed.
- VideoForum™: VideoForum is the next step in Broadnet’s assault on the communication world by bringing face to face conversations to anyone with a computer and internet connection. The best part – VideoForum is directly integrated with TeleForum™ technology so you don’t need any expensive production equipment. This makes your event as simple as turning on a webcam with audio device and obtaining a free Ustream account. Learn More.